Accreditation for British Beard & Moustache Championships 2018 (BBMC2018)
Accreditation request should be made via email (email@example.com).
The deadline is 18.00 (UK/BST) Friday, 16th August 2018.
Please read the conditions below before submitting your request providing the following information;
Your First Name:
Name of Your Organisation:
Position in Organisation:
Contact number (prior to, during and after the event):
Other (please state)
Editor / Commissioning Editor Full Name:
Circulation, Online, Viewer/Listener Statistics, etc.
Name & Role/Position (for each):
Is any promotion and/or coverage planned ahead of the event?
When will post-event coverage be broadcast/published?
Please provide an outline/synopsis of the footage you will be capturing?
Accreditation Terms & Conditions
- Anyone wishing to film or otherwise acquire moving pictures, by any means, must outline their production plan, and/or synopsis in their accreditation request.
- Filming may only take place in locations agreed by the event organisers and all coverage of the event should be respectful, informative, thoughtful, insightful and in keeping with our stated policy of inclusivity, diversity and equality.
- Film crews must carry full Public Liability and Third Party Liability insurance (minimum £5million per claim). By accepting these conditions you indemnify the owners, operators and managers of the Winter Gardens Blackpool (venue) and the organisers of the British Beard & Moustache Championships (2018) against all costs, claims and other expenses that they may incur from any third party in relation to your presence and activity. Evidence of such insurance must be available and produced on request during the event.
- Film or images from the event can only to be used for the agreed purposes. Under no circumstances can any material (visual and aural) be used for commercial purposes, including (but not limited to) promotion, advertising, endorsement by those capturing images and/or sound or any third party, without specific consent in writing from the event organisers. Consent will only be given on payment of an agreed fee for such use.
- Those filming/crew will be courteous to all event attendees and staff. They will not position themselves to be an obstruction to viewing the stage area, nor obstruct the free passage of attendees and staff in and around the Empress Ballroom, and will comply with requests and instructions from the event organisers and staff.
- All equipment will be provided by the crew, the organisers of the event, the owners, operators and managers of the venue, will not make such provisions.
- Those filming/crew are responsible for making good any damage to any property within the boundary of the Winter Gardens Blackpool at their own expense.
- All those filming/crew will wear visible identification displaying their head-shot, their name and the name of the (commissioning) organisation they represent. No ID no entry.
- An accreditation to film can not be (re)assigned or otherwise passed on or shared with any third party.
- All relevant UK legislation must be observed, including Health and Safety Legislation.
- A fee (to be agreed case by case) plus VAT will be charged, payable prior to the start of filming, except in the case of bona fide ‘news coverage’ where no fee will be charged.
- Submission of an accreditation request email confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any photographer found to be in breach of these conditions will be asked to leave the event and have their accreditation cancelled.
- BBMC2018 reserve the right to amend/revise these terms & conditions without notice.
Accreditation – Photographer